Trucking Industry News
The FMCSA launched its new human trafficking awareness campaign, Your Roads, Their Freedom, this week.
I know you’re thinking, exercise…who has time for exercise! There may not be much time for traditional exercising, but you can find time to stretch throughout the day.
If you have 15 or more employees, the NH Department of Labor requires you to establish a Safety Committee.
VTBA’s Certified Master Truck Driver program is a prestigious program that recognizes the career driver who is a master of his craft.
- Strike Cost Ford 100,000 Vehicle Sales, $1.7 Billion in Profits
- Silicon-Focused Battery Startup NanoGraf to Open Chicago Plant
- Proposed EV Tax Rules Could Make Full Credit Harder to Get
- OPEC Countries Cutting Output in Bid to Increase Oil Prices
- NYC Congestion Plan Would Charge Business District Drivers
- Shipping Giants Want End Date for Fossil Fuel-Only Vessels
- Grants Expand Eastern Iowa Colleges’ Truck Driving Program
- Tesla Cybertruck to Start at $60,990 as Deliveries Commence